My Top 3 Dream Philippine Spots

Our country is so beautiful that there are so many places I want to go to.  But I never had the chance because I'm still don't have the budget so all I can do is dream away until I graduate. 


I want to share with you my top 3 dream Philippine spots.


1. Bohol


I want to meet the Tarsiers, Bryde's whale, flying lemur and dolphins.  I want to visit the chocolate hills,Mahogany man-made forest, Loboc floating restaurant, Alona Beach, and Busay Falls.


2. Puerto Princesa, Palawan
I want to observe the crocodiles at the croc farm, the birds from Rizal Park and dolphins at Puerto Princesa Bay.  I want to explore the beautiful beaches and the Underground River.  


3. Bellarocca Island, Marinduque
I want to relax and enjoy the serene views at Bellaroca Island Resort Spa.  I can imagine myself lying down sipping some drinks while enjoying the cool breeze of fresh air.  I also would love to go kayaking or swim at the infinity pool or beach.